St Tropez yesterday afternoon!

Monday, 23 May 2011

Ebay comes to the rescue - tickets to the practise, qualifying and THE RACE !!

Well, so much for not watching the race !!

Ebay were advertising a triple-ticket deal (Practise, Qualifying and RaceDay) from a poor lady whose son is ill in Hertfordshire for...well, not a great deal. She had no bids and so I am hoping it is all koshers, but she sounds delightful, honest...and I suppose I can always claim back on Paypal if it is a fraud.

Stand K (low or high I am unsure, but it is regarded as the best Grandstand in the place) with views over the harbour and up towards the tunnel.

Will now have to dust off the camera and hope for some good photo ops.

Just checked out the tickets on an interactive layout of the Grandstands - my seat looks to be about in Pole Position !!

No comments:

Post a Comment